Website Copyright Policy
Porter & Co. respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, Porter & Co. has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through Porter & Co.’s website, products or services infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement by sending a written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent, whose contact information is listed below:
Porter & Co.
1217 St. Paul St., Baltimore, Maryland 21202
The notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
1. A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works).
2. A description of the material on our site or contained in our products or services that you claim is infringing.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material).
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7. Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Please note that we may forward the notice of copyright infringement (or information contained therein), as well as the Complainant’s contact information, to the subscriber or user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, if we remove or disable access to the content pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Porter & Co. will immediately notify the subscriber or user that the content has been removed or disabled.
It is also the policy of Porter & Co. in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of subscribers or users who are repeat copyright infringers.